WORD FROM QUALITY OFFICER
At ENHAS our Quality and continuous improvement system is based on a commitment by all staff to continuous improvement of processes, products and services, involvement of all stakeholders in identifying and implementing quality improvement and systematic use of qualitative and quantitative feedback as the basis for identifying and prioritizing improvement opportunities.
As per our slogan; ‘WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU’ we strive to provide ground handling services beyond our client’s expectations.
Quality Policy Statement
At ENHAS we are committed to:
- Provide customers with high quality ground handling that meet regulatory requirements while conforming to the airline(s) standard operating procedures and Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Provide Quality Staff training.
- Promote the culture of continual quality improvements and the philosophy of doing things “right first time”.
- Promote the Quality Management System and ISAGO standards.
- Promote Preventive and Corrective actions.
- All ENHAS staff are responsible for Quality services.
Quality Assurance & Control
The quality of the services provided by ENHAS has been the source of the company’s strength and successes. The excellent results obtained in the various inspections and audits undertaken by ENHAS management and its clientele have confirmed the effort made by the ENHAS team.
Our reliance on a functional Quality Management Systems (QMS) and Safety Management System (SMS) has enabled the organization achieve the goals set out in its policy and strategy.
As a quality control tool, ENHAS utilizes the IATA AHM 804 System for Performance Measurement of Service Delivery Standards as a quality standard control system which has helped staff to perform their duties efficiently because they are aware of all our Airline client’s Service Level Agreement(s) expectations and requirements. Staff honestly own failures and solutions.
ENHAS also uses post flight briefings where a flight handling report is prepared and the carrier representative gives handling remarks.
We cherish relentless feedback from our clients, regulatory authorities and all stake-holders as we believe that it enhances our continuous process of improvement.